Life is a lengthy journey with its very own ups & downs. Sometimes, when we’re way too entangled with all the shadows in our life, we forget to look at the light that might be showing us an effective path or simply inspiring us to keep carrying forward with strength.
Let’s look at 42 spiritual quotes to look up to.
1. “Create a life that feels good on the inside, not just one that looks good on the outside”.
2. “Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time & be yourself”.
3. “Re-examine all you’ve been told. Dismiss what insults your soul”.
4. “Step out on faith and walk into your purpose”.
5. “Quiet the mind & the soul will speak”.
6. “Surround yourself with people that are only going to lift you higher”.
7. “Follow your intuition and it will always take you to the right destination”.
8. “The ego seeks to divide and separate. The spirit seeks to unify and heal”.
9. “Our future reality depends on what we do now in the present moment” .
10. “Everyday is a new chance to begin again”.
11. “Awakening is not changing who you are, but discarding who you are not”.
12. “Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself”.
13. “Learn your lessons quickly and move on”.
14. “You are never alone. You’re eternally connected with everyone”.
15. “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself”.
16. “Don’t ever discount the wonder of your tears. They can be healing waters and a stream of joy. Sometimes they are the best words the heart can speak.”
17. “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.”
18. “Nothing is, unless our thinking makes it so.”
19. “All creatures are merely veils under which God hides Himself.”
20. “Fools laugh at others. Wisdom laughs at itself.”
21. “The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation.”
22. “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
23. “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.”
24. “The spiritual life does not remove us from the world but leads us deeper into it.”
25. “Big-heartedness is the most essential virtue on the spiritual journey.”
26. “Step out of the circle of time and into the circle of love.”
27. “Your sacred space is where you can find yourself over and over again.”
28. “You and your purpose in life are the same thing. Your purpose is to be you.”
29. “Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face.”
30. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have.”
31. “Soul is the central point of spiritual discipline.”
32. “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, man cannot live without a spiritual life.”
33. “The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.“
34. “When a man is willing and eager, the Gods join in.”
35. “Be guided by Spirit and not driven by ego.”
36. “Looking deeply at life as it is in this very moment, the meditator dwells in stability and freedom.”
37. “You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars, guides you too.”
38. “Prayer is a friendly conversation with the One we know loves us.”
39. “The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you really are.”
40. “The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware; joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware.”
41. “There is a light within our soul that burns brighter than the sun. And we ignore it.”
42. “People who have had little self-reflection live life in a huge reality blind-spot.”
We carry way more power than we think we do, we just need to look deep within ourselves to get a hold of that strength.